Ma2T -Mayouth Tujiajiri Tujitegemee initiative
Youth make up an essential part of our community, they are ready, willing and able to make positive change in the world around them and are the inspiration behind the creation of the Mayouth Tujiajiri Tujigemee -Ma2T, an initiative by Teestep Kenya Ltd which seeks to ensure that youths have access to information and opportunities on entrepreneurship that can help them make positive changes within their communities. Through youths, we are investing in a better future for all.
What the program offers is a recognition that lasting positive change can only be achieved when every member of the society is actively involved in supporting young people reach their full potential amid the prevailling youth unemployment crisis. The program targets to accelerate or incubate these young people by training them business basics thus developing an entrepreneurial stint through an opportunity allowing them to explore and expand their network and develop on a personal and professional level.
The initiative is aimed at instilling entrepreneurial spirit among the young people as an alternative to formal employment as a way of mitigating both youth unemployment and social affliction. The program also aims to revitalize youth unemployment by restoring a culture of self-reliance among young people whose overall impact will be felt in the wider economy. The program is designed to reach out to the young people by bridging the knowledge gap that exists about entrepreneurship through basic business training as well as selective entrepreneurial support through provision of business assets to youths on easy terms. This will enable them to venture and explore the business world and gain practical skills and experience of running a successful business, realize their potential, develop self-reliance as well as promoting their financial growth.
What we do
• Provide youths with business assets on easy terms to startup their businesses.
• Bringing permanent or long-term income effect among the youths which leads to self-reliance.
• Promotion of an entrepreneurial culture among young people through training and entrepreneurship seminars.
• Promoting a sense of self-reliance among young people by encouraging them to start their own businesses.
• Providing a platform for mentorship and inspiration to aspiring young entrepreneurs.
• Advocating for entrepreneurship as an alternative to formal employment.
• Enhancing opportunities for youths by assessing viable business ideas for them as well as assisting those in business through coaching.
• Promoting the establishment of equally sustainable businesses through continous training and monitoring which on the other hand will create employment opportunities.
• In partnership with TeeHub Kenya, the Ma2T initiative will instill entrepreneurial stint among the youths in realization of acquiring basic business skills.
•Create awareness through unemployment campaigns
Contact Ma2T initiativeFill out the form below to connect with us.
Tel: +254 (0) 700 064 001
All rights reserved
copyright ©2018 Teestep- Ma2t initiative